Apply on Partner Site
£15 Per Hour (£31,200 Per Annum) DOE
Our team is currently looking for an experienced HGV Mechanic to keep up our level of commitment to safety and customer service. In this role, the successful candidate will perform truck repair and maintenance work in accordance with industry standards, run diagnostics on vehicles and work closely with other team members to meet company goals. This is a fabulous opportunity for a knowledgeable, hardworking HGV Mechanic to apply his or her skills in a company that offers a competitive salary.
Duties to include
· Maintain, inspect, repair, and test the company's HGV fleet and external customers' vehicles
· Prepare the company's refuse vehicle fleet ready for annual MOT inspection
· Carry out periodic safety inspections to all HGV vehicles to VOSA inspection manual standards
· Attend vehicle breakdowns and diagnose and repair faults as required
· Complete all company paperwork as required daily until new electronic system is fully implemented
· To maintain work areas in a safe and clean condition
· To ensure that all relevant legislation and Health and Safety procedures are adhered to.
· Full driving Licence with category C entitlement
· Minimum 5 years' experience of working with all aspects of HGV and light commercial maintenance and repair.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Ability to work under pressure and to set deadlines and prioritise tasks.
The above role is based on a full-time basis. To apply please follow the link or call Georgia on (phone number removed) for more information.
Adecco UK are an equal opportunities employer and an Employment Agency
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website
Or check similar jobs