A brilliant opportunity to join the innovative R&D team of a global medical device business. As the Senior Statistician II, you will be involved in end-to-end clinical trials supporting protocol development and preparing publications to support the growth of life-changing devices.
Apply on Partner Site
This position will see you joining a business with a genuine passion for people. Not only do they design and manufacture products that improve quality of life for their customers, they also reward their staff with a unique working environment that promotes development and collaboration.
Responsibilities will include:
* The preparation and review of statistical reports & communicating results to both technical and non-technical customers
* Leading statistical support for clinical studies
* Management responsibility of a small team, including setting goals and creating development plans
* Liaise with departments across the business to support cross functional projects
* Plan, perform and report the statistical development, evaluation and validation of calibration and product release methods by use of appropriate statistical methodologies
To be successful in this role you will have experience with:
* SAS Software
* Word processor applications
* Spreadsheets and databases to perform suitable data analysis and report writing
* Team leadership
And you will have:
* A BSc in Mathematics or Statistics (or equivalent)
* Excellent communication skills, and a proven ability to translate statistical concepts to people with various backgrounds
* Vast knowledge of statistical methods and data analysis for clinical research
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Strong teamwork skills
Offering a competitive salary and great company benefits, as well as opportunities for professional growth and flexibility.
If your experience matches our requirements and you're ready for an exciting new opportunity, apply today
Or check similar jobs