Registered General Nurse
Apply on Partner Site
Speciality: RGN Band 5
Location: East London
Ref: Lon - Gen - ER
Salary: £25.00 - £40.00 / Hour
Lifeline Healthcare are looking to recruit a Registered Nurse / RGN to work with our client on an ad-hoc basis located in East London. If you are available and interested in working as a Registered Nurse then please do not delay in contacting Lifeline Nursing today!.
The Registered Nurse / RGN Will participate in all aspects of patient care, enabling the highest standards of care to be provided for patients of all ages.
The Registered Nurse / RGN will demonstrate evidence based nursing practice when caring for patients with conditions, which may be surgical, Medical, Psychiatric, or palliative care.
The Registered Nurse / RGN is required to be competent in extended nursing skills e.g. Venepuncture, Cannulation, ECG and IV Drug administration.
What Lifeline Healthcare will offer you:
* Great pay rates
* Full-time and part-time hours – flexible shifts to suit your work-life balance
* A Dedicated recruitment specialist consultant, to cater to your needs
* 24 hour Support
* Block bookings/Advance bookings
* Regular work
* Referral bonuses
* Fast track registration with efficient compliance process
* Wide variety of roles for all nurses and healthcare assistants
* Online first-stage registration
* Potential contribution to travel (if applicable)
* Contributions to accommodation (if applicable)
* Weekly pay
* Cash schemes to earn more £££
What Lifeline Healthcare need from you:
* 6 month experience within the NHS
* 3 years referencing
* Current NMC pin
* Valid DBS (Update service)
* Full occupational health immunisation history
* Full NHS compliance requirements
Come and join the lifeline experience:
If the above criteria fits you and you wish to work with one of the UK’s fastest growing healthcare providers then please contact Fatima today on (phone number removed).
Lifeline Healthcare are a recruitment agency supplying staff across a variety of sectors within the UK and have developed an excellent reputation for providing exceptional Healthcare Professionals to both the NHS and Private Sector.
We are renowned for our efficient, professional, transparent and exceptional level of service and we can guarantee you will not find this anywhere else! We believe in our vision of ‘together we can, together we will’ and the only way this is possible is by finding exceptional people for an exceptional Healthcare service.
Please click the link below to register an interest and find out more details
Or check similar jobs