JOB TITLE: Solutions Architect
Apply on Partner Site
SALARY: £100,000 - £110,000
LOCATION: (Remote) London (Some travel to London Office)
An excellent opportunity has become available for an experienced Solutions Architect, with a passion for building great products that make a difference, to join the UK’s largest hiring platform company. As the successful candidate you’ll be joining a team of 15 Architects, collaborating with the engineering, product and commercial parts of the business.
As well as supporting the delivery teams, our architecture team work closely with our product managers to understand feasibility and outline high level technical solution options, as well as providing high level estimates. Being part of a cross organisational team puts architecture in a unique position to facilitate in cross group collaboration, solution and knowledge sharing.
* Support business and IT with technical solution ideas.
* Guide business and IT teams in determining inputs for design, risks, dependencies.
* Provide high level design specifications.
* Communicate solution concept to development and product teams.
* Support product teams in sizing the product ideas.
* Participate in ensuring delivery and support resolving technical blocker/ issues.
* Work closely with Operations and Security teams to ensure solutions are in-line with architectural guidelines.
* Ensure implementations are consistent with initial design and non-functional requirements.
* Contribute to creation of technology framework for various departments/ teams.
* Contribute and refine architectural guidelines and documentation.
* Analyse current technologies used within the company and determine ways to improve.
* Relevant experience playing leading role in IT industry.
* Technical Architect for at least 3 cloud-based solutions.
* Good understanding and experience of SDLC stages.
* Implemented frontends or backends (React, Node.js, C#).
* Good understanding of DevOps.
* Working knowledge of Infrastructure as a Code.
* Excellent communication and influencing skills.
* Ability to communicate reasoning in clear and simple terms.
* Flexibility to take different viewpoints.
* The ability to learn and adapt fast.
* Although not essential, any experience with Android/ iOS apps would be advantageous
This is a remote working role, however, travel to the office in London may be required from time to time. We are considering applications on a rolling basis so please apply soon to discuss further and avoid disappointment
Or check similar jobs