Regional Operations Trainer
Apply on Partner Site
Chester, Travelling Required
The client is an ambitious company, with its sights set on high levels of growth in the holiday rental sector and armed with 27+ years of industry experience, they are seeing a surge in bookings. This is the reason for taking on an excellent Regional Operations Trainer to join them in training and development needs.
The ideal candidate should possess the following requirements:
* Passionate about academic learning and personal growth of others
* Evidence of meeting objectives and deadlines
* Be a naturally self-motivated, dynamic individual
* Time-management aware
* Able to create and build on relationships and identify training needs
* The ability to write and deliver training information including technical systems alongside soft skills.
* Well versed in coaching and developing others
* Has experience in designing of training courses materials and workbooks
* Experience in delivering remote and in person training
Responsibilities of a Regional Operations Trainer:
* Identify training requirements through Training Needs Analysis, specific appraisal schemes and from regular consultation with line managers.
* Produce and tailor training and development programmes dependent on audience (both independently and as part of a team)
* Assess ROI (return on investment) of any of the training programmes
* Keep track of trainee progress
* Deliver training in a multitude of ways, such as classroom, online and blended learning
* Help trainers, line managers and other staff members solve any training problems
* Develop and carry out a training and skills matrix across Operations and Commercial functions
* Directing follow up consultations with line managers on development feedback
* Making sure that all training records are maintained and updated as required.
* Producing training materials in order to encourage continuous improvement processes
* Working with the other offices around the UK to conduct training to continuously develop
Or check similar jobs