We are working on an exclusive opportunity to source a Sales Engineer based in Aberdeen. Our client operates in the marine technology sector and are looking for a customer focused sales professional with a track record in rentals/sales.
Apply on Partner Site
It’s an exciting time to be joining the business as they target growth and this role will play a key part in the future business success. Working as part of the UK Sales Team, you will be responsible for working with existing and new customers, identifying sales opportunities, managing workflow and achieving performance and sales targets.
Responsibilities will include:
* Developing customer accounts – existing and new
* Interpreting and responding to customer enquiries
* Generating rental and sales quotations
* Manage the processing of customers’ orders
* Communicating client’s technical requirements to the workshop
* Ensure every customer receives the best service
* Support the business CAPEX process
* Sales reporting and updating CRM
The ideal candidate for this role will have a track record in marine technology sales/rentals and specifically around offshore survey or ROV operations. Your background will likely be offshore/workshop/electronics and you will now be working in a customer facing, sales focused role such as Internal Sales or Account Manager.
The successful candidate will be joining a company at a very exciting time as they embark on a period of growth. You will be well rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits and the opportunity to develop a career path within a forward-thinking organisation. Please submit your CV for immediate review
Or check similar jobs