Inbound Business Development Executive
Apply on Partner Site
Salary - £23,000 - £24,000 + Bonus
This is a rare opportunity to join a recently funded, high growth platform in Central Bristol as a new Customer Interactions Executive, with an incredible product and proposition and a well-established team & board in situ. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. The business is growing from strength to strength and there is the scope for you to grow with it. There are daily challenges, and the correct candidate will be able to establish themselves as part of the team quickly and help drive the department forward.
* Answering calls of new customers to promote new products & services.
* Your primary objective will be to convert the interest of prospective customers to a sales, whilst providing a positive and engaging customer experience
* Answering incoming Customer enquiries regarding billing issues, product problems, service questions and general client concerns.
* Working with various Customer Contact channels; phone, email, and live chat.
* Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every communication.
* Staying up to date on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies.
* Improving the relationship with Customers for them to re-sign.
* Signing up new Customers on incoming enquiries.
* Collecting and managing Customer reviews.
* Assisting with the archiving of invoices/paperwork.
* Dealing with financial enquires or escalate the issue to the relevant department or Manager.
* Provide Administrative support for operations team.
Key Skills/Experience Required
* Sales experience and the ability to meet sales and revenue targets.
* Ideally, we are looking for people who have 12 months sales experience (contact centre sales, telesales, direct sales, B2B sales, B2C sales, field sales, retention sales, loyalty sales, lead generation - are all desirable)
* Experience of managing a complex and demanding workload
* Ability to make well informed decisions based on all available relevant information
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build good relationships with a range of clients
* Good written communication skills with a strong attention to detail
* Advanced IT skills
Or check similar jobs