6 Week Contract, Admin, Ashington
Apply on Partner Site
Your new company
You will be joining a Leading Housing Company based in the North East.
Your new role
To provide business support and technical administrative services, with specific emphasis directed to the operational functions within the Property Maintenance Department across all geographical locations. The company has determined that one of the main objectives of all employees will be customer care. It is expected that one of the most important aspects of your job will be to ensure that the relationship with customers, both internal and external, results in the best possible service.
1. Primarily provide effective and efficient business support and technical administrative duties, associated to the functions carried out within the Property Maintenance Department.
2. To effectively use relevant ICT systems to administer and manage trade resources and capacity for the control, distribution and completion of all work, creating and updating of all operational records, files, statistical and statutory information associated with all operational procedures.
3. Administer and process debtor and creditor payments to ensure accurate management of service budgets ensuring all queries arising from work order completions, debtors and creditors are managed efficiently and effectively.
4. Effectively manage enquiries on a range of Group services at the first point of contact without reference or referral to other staff.
5. Assist the Senior Business Administrator in the allocation of works orders for all operational services, liaising with operational staff on day-to-day issues and queries to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of the service.
6. Working alongside respective Team Leaders to effectively deliver cyclical servicing programmes ensuring statutory compliance is achieved.
What you'll need to succeed
Strong Administration Skills
Customer Service Skills
Ability to work as part of a team and independently
Time keeping skills
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Or check similar jobs