Apply on Partner Site
r10 are currently seeking a Designer/Marketing Consultant to join the Marketing Team, an exciting opportunity to be involved in designing, executing creative and effective marketing strategies to help meet the business objectives.
ROLE LOCATION: City of London / Remote Working
* Responsible for designing the marketing strategy and plan, both internally and on behalf of clients, based on identified business objectives.
* Responsible for all editing, including videos, content, images.
* Assist the Marketing Manager to create content to implement tailored marketing plans for website, blog, social media, and email marketing.
* Assist in responding to new business opportunities including researching companies and industries, writing proposals, preparing presentations.
* Actively present ideas to expand service offerings and enhance the positioning of the firm.
* Provide direction and coordination of all events-based activities.
* Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to understand the marketing needs of the business.
* Good working experience using Adobe Creative Suite (mainly the use of InDesign, Premiere Pro, Photoshop)
* Skilled in designing and executing creative strategies.
* Experience using WordPress would be desirable.
* Google analytics/marketing reporting experience would be beneficial.
* Demonstrated history of working in the management consulting and insurance industries is beneficial.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Strong communication skills
Or check similar jobs