Core Selection are recruiting for a Project Manager, with specific experience within construction.
Apply on Partner Site
The Project Manager will plan and oversee all aspects of a project, to meet the project’s goals on time and within budget. It will require you to organise people, tasks, and resources to bring about a successful delivery within the scope of each individual project scope.
Project manager duties and responsibilities will include:
* Defining a project’s scope and goals through information provided by the client and information captured during surveys and scoping meetings.
* Planning and scheduling project timelines
* Leading the planning and implementation of projects.
* Coordinating project staff, both internal & external to the business
* Resource planning and allocation.
* Quality assurance.
* Carrying out risk assessment.
* Managing project administration, including all documentation.
* Reporting regularly to senior management.
* Managing client relationships.
* Tracking project performance.
* Project evaluations and results measurement.
* Meeting budgetary objectives
In order to be succesful for this role you will have previous Project Manager experience within construction
Or check similar jobs