Marketing Manager Job purpose
Apply on Partner Site
Web Windows is Peterborough’s longest established marketing agency, and we are currently seeking a full-time Marketing Manager to join our team.
We’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who is hungry to work with our directors and grow the business. Our ideal candidate has experience sustaining, developing and engaging audiences and can increase audience satisfaction. They will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities and a long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
Objectives of this Role
* Work with the company directors to execute a marketing strategy.
* Improve outbound email templates and landing pages.
* Develop engaging website content.
* Develop regular, informative and engaging email communications to existing clients.
* Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts & blogs which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
* Video Marketing strategy.
* Create and Establish a personal branding strategy.
* Social Media, Google Ads strategy, development & implementation.
* Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract critical insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics.
Skills and Qualifications
* 1-3 years experience in marketing, business, or related field.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Interest in Social Media & Video.
* Perfect spelling and grammar. Proofreading your work is vital.
* Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns.
* Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
* Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity.
* Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools.
The ideal candidate will have proven examples of their work and demonstrate that they have the relevant experience.
The successful candidate will work from our office in Peterborough 3-4 days per week and at home for the rest of the time.
We look forward to hearing from you
Or check similar jobs