Senior Quantity Surveyor - Lincolnshire
Apply on Partner Site
Senior Quantity Surveyor - a Top 10 building contractor is recruiting a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join the growing commercial team. This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to deliver award winning projects across the East Midlands. The initial project is a £30m D&B scheme (more information on application) in Lincolnshire.
The company is a Top 10 Contractor with a track record delivering award winning projects across commercial, education, healthcare, student accommodation and MOD/MOJ sector - this region has a current turnover of circa £100m and is on site delivering projects ranging from £10m - £65m.
They have a great network of repeat clients, solid supply chain and a full pipeline of work for 2022 / 2023.
- SQS leading on D&B projects up to £60m
- Pre & Post contract commercial duties
- Procurement and cost reports (CVRs)
- Advising on risks and opportunties
- Deliver landmark projects across the East Midlands
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Cash rich business with full pipeline of work
- Great training and development
Salary & Package:
- Basic salary of £60,000 - £70,000 (DOE)
- Company Car or Allowance of £7,000
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Healthcare & Pension
It's a friendly team environment and offers excellent training and healthy work/life balance - however what makes this a unique opportunity is the potential for career progression as they grow their operations within the East Midlands.
For any further information on this Senior Quantity Surveyor vacancy please apply with your CV attached or contact Mark Dalgleish at Saxton Recruitment on (phone number removed).
Key roles - Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor/ Managing Quantity Surveyor
Or check similar jobs