How would you like to work for a steel manufacturer in the UK? We're recruiting for an Assistant Manager to work in Highbridge, TA9! Working Monday - Friday, no weekends! Full time. Permanent Contract! Immediate Starts!
Apply on Partner Site
Location : Highbridge, TA9
Salary: £25,000-£30,000 per annum
Hours: working Monday - Friday, no weekends! (Apply online only) (8am-5pm) Monday to Thursday & (Apply online only) (8am-1pm) on Friday's = 40 hours/ week average
Contract: Permanent, starting as soon as possible
We're looking for an experienced Assistant Manager to join the team in our steel works site. You will have to have background and knowledge in Steel Fabrication and Steel Works.
- Review staff performance, manage holidays and absences, appraisals, return to work interviews.
- Motivating staff, first line of contact for all enquiries
- Collating daily target figures to feedback to head office
- Cover for factory manager, attending production and factory meetings
- Organising work schedules for staff to meet given targets
Day to day tasks will include and are not limited to:
- Being the main contact with steel stockists, calling off material, managing stock levels
- Must have the ability to read technical drawings and assist with any queries from staff
- Managing delivery notes, PO's and GRN's, invoicing
- Assuring frames completed on time and to standard
Salary is dependent on skills and experience - potential to earn MORE! Opportunity for progression!
Knowledge in MIG Welding would be beneficial, but not essential.
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website
Or check similar jobs