Balfor Education are urgently recruiting for an experienced school caretaker to work at a primary school we are working with based in Hall Green.
Apply on Partner Site
As a school caretaker you will have previous experience as a facilities professional and be confident to work across a school.
The role is to start immediately and could potentially become a permanent role for the right person.
* You will have key holder responsibilities
* You will ensure the building and grounds are secure when not in use
* You be in charge of opening and closing the school – although there is a potential instead of a split shift
* You will be able to communicate effectively with all members of staff as well as external contractors
* You will be able to prioritise your workload ensuring projects are completed on time
* Carry out day to day maintenance and minor repairs
* Cleaning duties
The Ideal candidate:
* Have previous experience working within a school environment
* Have a valid DBS
* Be a friendly and approachable character
If this role sounds like something you are interested in then please contact Catrina today for more information
Or check similar jobs