Service Delivery Coordinator at The NSS Group
Apply on Partner Site
Part of Customer Service Cleaning
£21,000 to £23,000 per annum
This is the job for you….
* Looking for a new challenge with clear career progression?
* Fancy working in a great friendly work environment?
* Keen to bring new ideas to the table and see those ideas brought to life?
The Division – Customer Service Cleaning
Our team of directly employed operatives is the UK’s No.1 market leader and the only truly nationwide window and specialist cleaning provider. With a regional management structure in support and a central service desk we are uniquely positioned to deliver services on both a planned and reactive basis.
To us, no window, no location and no scale of project is out of reach.
We’ve tailored our approach to each of the sectors we operate within and when it comes to cleaning at height, our aim is to work as safely and efficiently as possible. NSS has the expertise and experience to provide any combination of rope access / abseiling, water-fed pole systems, truck-mounted access platforms or cradle systems. All delivered in-house to maximize control and improve service delivery.
Your job will include
* Proactively monitor our internal proof of delivery system to keep up to date
* Deliver excellent customer service by responding to client queries in a timely and professional manner
* Liaise effectively with both NSS Regional/Area Managers and external clients to book in cleans
* Interact with different client systems to raise permits or sign of works complete
* Request purchase orders from clients prior to cleans taking place and log correctly on our internal system
* Produce internal and external MI reports on contracts
* Carry out post clean courtesy calls and collate feedback
What NSS will give to you
* Extended training and feedback in all areas of the role to ensure you are fully competent, with continued on-going support
* £21,000 to £23,000 per annum
* An opportunity to progress and develop within the company
* A platform for your ideas and voice to be heard, with help to implement changes which ensure the company is continuously improving
* A friendly, sociable office environment
* Free refreshments at offices
* Free onsite parking
* Work pension
* 25 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
Experience / Personal Attributes Required
* Proficient with Microsoft packages specifically Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint and Word
* Passionate about delivering customer service
* Able to work well both independently and as part of a team
* Good communication skills
* High attention to detail
NSS Group is a specialist services supplier. From building maintenance to window and technical cleaning, platform hire and equipment testing – self-delivered services, anywhere in the UK. The NSS group was formed by the merger of a number of large successful business’s to create one super group which gives our clients a service which is truly nationwide.
Reference ID: Leeds
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00-£23,000.00 per year
Or check similar jobs