Maintenance Excellence Manager ( CI Focus)
Apply on Partner Site
Location: Droitwich Spa area.
Salary: Up to £55,000 + 10% Bonus + Package
Days Roles - Monday to Friday
New Chapter are currently supporting a much-loved global brand in the search for a Maintenance Excellence Lead. Reporting directly into the Chief Engineer on site, you will be shaping the future of this business by looking at the reliability of assets on site and looking at CI techniques to minimise downtime and increase OEE. You will be familiar with RCA and methods of CI such as FMEA, 5 Whys and Fishbone techniques.
Ideally as a person you will naturally LOVE solving problems, getting into the thick of the machinery on site and be inquisitive to make improvements. A strong character with a solid CI maintenance background. Drive passion and someone who has to be held back rather than pushed forward shy introverts wouldn’t be useful in this role at this time
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual looking for true variance within their next opportunity; dealing with changing environments, engagement of new people, new ideas and continual learning.
• Develop and drive the annual implementation plan for Maintenance Excellence Roadmap
• Implement and effectively establish key engineering processes in line with ME roadmap requirements
• Facilitate annual Criticality Matrix reviews
• Develop enhanced usage of the site CMMS
• Develop a ‘top loss’ analysis culture utilising site operational measures
• Drive implementation of the Inventory Management Plan
• Support implementation and governance of site Autonomous Maintenance Roadmap plan
• Developing standard setup routines for critical equipment.
• Facilitation of appropriate RCM workshops and activities
• Drive utilisation of Root Cause Analysis techniques
• Develop line performance improvement plans based on top loss analysis
• Able to demonstrate strong network capability across peer group . Actively seek to deliver most cost effective maintenance program to meet the site demands for safety, quality and performance
• Review maintenance activities and identify opportunities to improve cost effectiveness
• RCA/5 why analysis/problem solving techniques.
• Support the site and departmental 5s programme.
• Develop maintenance improvement techniques
• Drive and support Reliability Centred Maintenance/FMECA activities
Key skills & experience:
• Degree/HNC/HND in an Engineering discipline
• Previous experience of delivering best in class asset performance
• High analytical and problem solving skills
This is a great role in which to become part of a global business, it opens so many doors to future career progression and as such if you’re looking to make a move it should be with a view of developing a career with your next company. This role offers an attractive basic with up to 10% bonus
Or check similar jobs