We are currently working on behalf of a growing M&E Contractor looking to employ a Air Conditioning Service & Commissioning Engineer on a permanent contract.
Apply on Partner Site
You will be responsible for the service & Maintenance of split, multi-split, VRV, CRAC and chillers customer sites.Services & Maintenance of Commercial Refrigeration Systems (Cold Rooms, Cellar Cooling etc) within the North East.
You will also be expected to work away from home commissioning new air-conditioning installations within critical environments.
You must have significant experience as an engineer and must have the minimum of the following qualifications:
* City & Guilds Level 2 Refrigeration
* Hydrocarbon Qualification (Preferred but not essential)
* 2079 F Gas
* Full Driving Licence
* Standby 1 in 7
You will be/have:
* Hard working and able to meet deadlines
* Able to work alone, and with others
* Friendly and professional with customers
* Able to resolve unforeseen problems
* Mentor new staff
* Salary dependent on experience £40,000 - £43,000 basic plus standby & overtime
* 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
* Company vehicle, tablet and mobile phone or contribution
Or check similar jobs