Are highly experienced in customer centric roles?
Apply on Partner Site
We're looking to chat to people with account management experience for an exciting new full time permanent opportunity based in Stirling.
The UK Account Manager will have a pivotal role within the business, managing key accounts and networking with global brands in-order to influence business growth an revenue. You will have a passion for sales and outstanding customer service in order to maintain and build relationships with key stakeholders.
* Develop and manage client relationships.
* Working towards target annual revenue.
* Working with translation and interpretation Project Management departments to lead the quotation process from incoming enquiries.
* Building close relationships with regular customers to enhance business.
* Be in charge of an active in-tray, resolving a large range of requests from clients within SLA's, establishing an effective client relationship.
* Take part in marketing campaigns, involving industry specific advertising campaigns and provide precise monthly sales reports to management.
Skills & Abilities
* Possess effective organisational and planning skills
* Guiding individual and team performance management
* Can work well under pressure in a fast-moving environment
* Have dedicated attention toward commercial growth and a strong understanding of results and accountability.
* Exhibit an advanced level of attention to detail
* Be a Spirited forward thinker with the confidence to achieve change
Character & Personal qualities
* Professional and confident
* Effective communication skills
* Self-motivated with a strong result focus
* Good Team Player
* Shows resilience when faced with problems
* Excited by challenge and change
* Self-sufficient in a quick paced environment
* People oriented, with considerable emotional intelligence
* Pragmatic, analytic and data-led
The operating hours are Monday - Friday 8:30-5:30 this position offers a generous salary up to £25K (DOE).
Please apply with your most up to date CV
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Or check similar jobs