Apply on Partner Site
Are you looking to join a rapidly expanding nationally recognised electrical engineering company?
We are looking for experienced industrial electricians with the ability to carry out all our customers installation and maintenance requirements within our portfolio of industrial manufacturing clients, these can range from Paper manufacturing, Food, Chemical and Civil Nuclear partners as well as public sector and government institutions.
Stantech Electrical Services are looking for people like you to join our growing business and ensure we keep providing our clients with a market leading service.
A day in the life of an Electrician at Stantech will involve;
* Carrying out Electrical repairs, maintenance and installations within Manufacturing and industrial engineering settings.
* Testing, inspection and fault finding of electrical equipment.
* Ensuring that all documentation administration related to repairs is complete.
The ideal candidate for an Electrician at Stantech will have:
* A full UK driving licence.
* NVQ level 3 and City & Guilds 2360/2330 part 1 & 2 qualification
* City & Guilds 2391inspection and testing (Not essential but desirable)
* 17th/18th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations.
* A good level of IT literacy.
* An understanding of Health and Safety Regulations within the workplace.
* IPAF and PASMA are not essential but desirable.
In return for your commitment and expertise, you will get:
* Rates of Pay between £15.92 - £19.45 per hour dependant on experience, on a 40 hour a week basis.
* Overtime available.
* On-going career development opportunities
* 28 days holiday allowance inclusive of Bank Holidays.
* Workplace pension scheme 3% employer and 5% employee.
Stantech Electrical Services Limited, was founded in 1992 and we are a leading provider for Electrical Contracting Services in the North West and throughout UK.
Our clients include: Paper manufacturing, Chemical Manufacturing to include Top Tier COMAH, Food, Utilities, Civil Nuclear and Public sector organisations
Or check similar jobs