We are looking for a Graduate Business Administrator to work directly for M4 at our Head Office in Thatcham. This is an integral role within our business with lots of variety and exposure to different areas of the business including Operations, Marketing and Accounts.
Apply on Partner Site
Who are M4?
The M4 Group are a Recruitment Business and Consultancy, comprised of 3 Specialist brands, operating from various locations throughout the UK. Incorporated in 2015 we are a fresh, forward thinking Organisation, who have seen exponential growth throughout the past 6 years. Today, we are a Team of over 50 internal employees and over 1000 contracted temporary workers.
As a Graduate Business Administrator, you will sit directly under the Directors and Senior Management Team supporting the day-to-day business operations and future development activities. Suitable candidates will be confident communicating at all levels of the business and with external suppliers. They will have excellent attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure, to deadlines, in a fast paced environment.
The role is very heavily project based so good personal organisational and planning skills are critical. Training will be delivered through on the job training and personal mentoring, as well as external training programs to further develop your knowledge of the core business principles such as GDPR & Health & Safety management.
* Updating content for the Companies Social Media Pages & Website.
* Monitoring the central mailboxes and responding to general enquires.
* Processing Insurance Claims and collating required documentation.
* Managing compliance in line with various professional standards, accreditations and memberships.
* Administration Support on the Companies CRM System, including the set-up of new users.
* Promoting best practice - carrying out internal audits and assisting with the implementation of legislative updates.
* Liaising with 3rd parties on the design and distribution of promotional and marketing materials.
* Project Administration & Management
Office Management across all locations:
* Facilities Management,
* Health & Safety Management
* Procurement of Office Equipment & Workwear
* University Graduate
* Excellent communications skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Quick learner
* Ability to build successful internal and external relationships
* Multitasking skills
* Career progression with a fast paced, growing organisation.
* Accredited Training
* 28 days annual leave, plus an addition day for each year of service, up to a maximum of 5 days.
* Pension Scheme
* Life Assurance
* Employee Welfare Program & Mental Health Support
* Quarterly Incentives
* Regular Team Building Events
* Bright Open Plan Offices
* Close Team, Friendly, Fun Environment.
M4 Recruitment Limited is an employment business and operates as an equal opportunities employer
Or check similar jobs