The SharePoint Specialist will be working in an organisation which is embarking on an exciting programme of building new and migrating existing integrated solutions onto SharePoint Online. The specialist will be required to lead the migration of relevant content and solutions from SharePoint 2010 to Office 365 and support SharePoint 2010 as required. This will require collaboration, together with best practice SharePoint practices for Office 365 SharePoint and SharePoint 2010. The candidate will have demonstrated extensive experience and expertise in all aspects of the duties and key responsibilities and will need to work with teams of technical and business resources. It is essential that the candidate hits the ground running and makes a strong, hands on contribution.
Apply on Partner Site
The SharePoint Specialist will take responsibility for all aspects of the requirements gathering, design, architecture, development, deployment, operations, administration, training and support of key SharePoint business solutions. This will require knowledge of SharePoint 2010 and the latest Office 365 SharePoint solutions, AD, Azure and security groups. Any experience of Dynamics 365 would also be useful.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
• Understand the collaboration, workflow, data and document management requirements and opportunities.
• Work closely with users and stakeholders to analyse and determine detailed business requirements as they relate to the SharePoint solution.
• Architect / Solution Designer
• Determine the most effective SharePoint solution architecture and taxonomies to address identified business requirements and maximize search capability.
• Review existing SharePoint solutions in SharePoint 2010, identify and address any architectural deficiencies.
• Lead development and deployment of SharePoint solutions to meet identified requirements.
• Lead and implement the technical infrastructure and functional design
• Provide expert user support and guidance, as required for SharePoint 2010 and Office 365 SharePoint.
• Deliver user training and documentation, as required.
• Drive best practice usage and compliance with policy and audit requirements including best practice security implementation.
• Contribute to improving consistency and effectiveness of information and document governance within the Institute.
• Drive consistency in SharePoint deployment and usage, including security, taxonomies, templates, master pages and security management.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience:
• Degree qualification in a relevant discipline is preferred. Microsoft SharePoint training and certification would be highly desirable.
• Experience in SharePoint 2010, SharePoiint on premises and Online and Office 365 business analysis and technical architecture roles in complex business environments.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Demonstrated strong problem solving, analytical skills, and strategic thinking.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including stakeholder management, training, presentation and public speaking.
• Demonstrated, quality focussed, track record of successful projects delivery
• Ability to be flexible and adaptable in the face of changing organisational priorities and ambiguous environments.
• Ability to research and quickly assimilate relevant new technologies, concepts, architectures and features is essential
• Ability to gathering requirements and work with business stakeholders to formulate solutions and run workshops
• Experience of AD and security groups
• Any experience of D365 would be desirable
Then click the response button now !
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.
Or check similar jobs