18 Week Support is seeking experienced Endoscopy Staff Nurse/Senior Staff Nurses to join their friendly and supportive team in South East of England and support a large NHS Trust with bringing down their patient waiting times.
Apply on Partner Site
* Weekday and weekend available (full days)
* Part-time and Full-time roles available
* Excellent daily rate
* Ongoing sessions available
* Start ASAP
* Surgery available
* Location: Brighton, Southampton (This role is also available in other locations such as North West, South East Coast, East of England, South West, West and East Midlands)
Why work for 18 Week Support?
* Working as part of a fantastic team supported by the 18 Week Clinical and Nurse Leads in your specialty and overseen by our Chief Nurse
* Excellent daily rate (paid via clinical payroll)
* The opportunity to work with leading clinicians
* Ongoing sessions available over a long duration
* Training and orientation provided where needed
* Flexible work – you chose when you want to work for us and can fit it around your NHS or other commitments
* Booking and scheduling app that allows you to easily see work in your specialty and local area as well as book shifts at the click of a button
* Community app that allows you to connect with other clinicians, share learning and engage with 18 Week Support L&D resources
* Travel and accommodation booked and paid if within 50 miles of the NHS Trust
* Experience as a Nurse in an NHS or private setting
* NMC Registration
* Please provide an area of specialist interest
Apply here: (url removed)
As the leading provider of clinical insourcing services to the NHS, 18 Week Support partners with NHS Trusts to reduce referral to treatment waiting times and provide ongoing clinical capacity management solutions.
Over the years, 18 Week Support has developed strong working relationships with over 75 Trusts and Health Boards in the UK and provides flexible, high-quality, weekend and weekday services.
Every member of our team, from our world-renowned lead physicians and surgeons to our highly experienced nurses and healthcare assistants, is committed to providing first-class clinical care and an exceptional patient experience.
We offer a wide range of clinical specialties and support services within our innovative insourcing model. Each specialty is managed by an experienced clinical lead and our Head of Nursing. The services include Gastroenterology & Endoscopy, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, ENT & Audiology, Neurology, General Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Urology, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Trauma & Orthopaedics, Radiology, Gynaecology, Clinical Support Services
Or check similar jobs