We are working with an exceptional regional business who are seeking an experienced Operations Manager to oversee development across Essex, Hertfordshire, North London and Buckinghamshire.
Apply on Partner Site
A nice mix of both Traditional Build and RC Frame schemes from £15m through to £100m in value and an experienced team of Site Managers and Project Managers and one Contracts Manager reporting in to you.
Ideally from a production / build background, you will also take responsibility for Buying with 3 Buyers reporting into you and also manage Customer Care with a Quality Manager and 3 operatives as direct reports.
* Plan and coordinate projects from conception to completion including organising the schedule of work, costings and budget
* Promote and maintain health and safety and quality building standards
* Write reports and update Managing Director
* Maintain regular communication and attend meetings with clients and their representatives to inform them of progress on projects
* Communicate with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and others involved in projects
* Report monthly / weekly to the main board
Reporting in to the Operations Director, you will have full autonomy to, plan, budget and execute business decisions and will have a great opportunity to progress within the business.
On offer is a basic salary in the region of £100,000 - £120,000 per annum, company car allowance, pension, healthcare and bonus scheme up to 50% of basic salary and 28 days annual leave
Or check similar jobs