Do you dream of the freedom of being out on the open road, attending a whole range of sporting events, music festivals and even corporate and private events across Scotland? From attending Belladrum, Oban Live, Tiree Musical Festival to Edinburgh Christmas Markets?
Apply on Partner Site
No two days will be the same working as an Events Manager responsible for the success of a brand-new Mobile Bar service where you will play a key part in using your creative flair to plan, organise and deliver a calendar of events to excite, inspire and build on a growing customer base.
A small business, with a big demand for their product, the team prides itself in its family feel, bound together by a love of the great outdoors and their drive to provide service excellence for their customers. The company have previously attended several events, which has resulted in increasing requests for their horsebox mobile bar to attend festivals and events across Scotland and be available for hire at weddings.
We offer you the opportunity to work in a diverse role, rolling your sleeves up and taking ownership of the events calendar for the mobile bar which will involve:
* Bar Management,
* Stock Control,
* Tours & Events planning and organisation,
* Revenue generation,
* Reports and Staff training,
* supervision and development of temporary staff hired to support you.
We understand the need for secure, stable income on a job role where the hours fluctuate, therefore we offer an annualised contract which includes a 6 week break during quieter months of January/February/March. Great if you are into your winter sports and even better knowing you are still being paid during this period!
This role will suit an Events Manager / Bar Manager with a proven track record of delivering amazing customer excellence, you will also have a passion for the Food & Drinks Industry, with a knowledgeable base to which you share with your customers and team. Juggling a variable workload organising events, promoting them, and undertaking the service delivery, takes a special person – is this you? Salary is between £20 - £25K, depending upon experience.
* Opportunity to showcase your creativity and drive new business for the mobile bar service.
* Whilst we are very serious about creating the best product on the Scottish market, we also have some fun and laughter along the way.
* As you will be driving the company van trailing horsebox you will need full driving licence, towing licences as required will be provided as part of the induction.
Situated in the Moray region, home to more than half of the country’s whisky distilleries and some amazing craft and artisan breweries, with some of its best-known food producers, Moray sends a flavour of Scottish manufacturing from the northeast to the world. Our area also has some of the best rugged landscape for adventure tourism visitors. Relocating to the Moray coast offers a wealth of outdoor adventures to explore, come and join us!
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
* Opportunity to work with one of the industries award winning drinks brand.
* Customer focused environment, allowing you to be part of the customer journey from initial contact through to creating eventful experiences they will always return to time and time again.
* Company Car
* Annual Company Bonus
* Pay exceeding Scottish Living Wage
Recruitment Bee (Scotland) Ltd acts as an Employment Agency for permanent and fixed term contract roles (no temp jobs here!!) and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Or check similar jobs