Head of Nursing and Quality Grade 8c - Brain Injury Rehabilitation
Apply on Partner Site
We specialise in intensive rehabilitation for people in the early stages of recovery from a brain injury right through to residential care.
We offer active short-term (approximately 12 weeks) rehabilitation for individuals who have significant physical, speech, functional or cognitive needs that require specialist multi-disciplinary neuro rehabilitation.
Our on-site Multi-Disciplinary Team (MDT) includes nursing, physiotherapy, speech and language therapy, occupational therapy, clinical psychology and rehabilitation assistants. The team is further supported by weekly sessional visits from a Consultant in Rehabilitation Medicine
Head of Nursing ( RMN, RGN, RNLD )
Annual Salary - £60,781
Age range: adults over the age of 18 years.
Hours: Full Time
Shifts: Monday - Friday (Apply online only)
About the Company:
You will be working for provide expert care and support provider for people with mental health conditions, learning disabilities, brain injuries and other complex needs.
We own and operate 12 locations across England, covering our five services.
Highly specialised inpatient treatment and care for young people with complex mental health conditions, including eating disorders.
Inpatient mental health assessment and treatment for adults with severe and complex mental health conditions.
Specialist rehabilitation and residential services for people with a brain injury or neurological condition.
Holistic approach to care brings an end to the cycle of failed placements
Bespoke inductions and regular meetings and training to ensure our staff are listened too
Dedicated Preceptorship academy for newly qualified Nurses
- An experienced Registered Nurse ( RGN, RMN or RNLD ) with at least 5 years experience? The service welcomes applications from all Mental Health Nurses and Learning Disability Nurses as full training and support will be given
- Registered with a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
- Passionate about holistic care? making every day better than the last; maintaining independence and dignity for our residents
- Committed to your own personal development and growth
We will also offer ...
- Reimbursement for NMC registration fees
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Relocation allowance of up to £8000
We will support you with ...
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Support for revalidation
- Support to study for a MSc
- Professional support through Nurses forum
Other benefits include ...
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- A company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- A range of staff discounts
For more information or to apply for the role please call Sonia Singh on (phone number removed) or email a copy of your CV to (url removed)
You can also text me on (phone number removed) - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence, here at Appoint Group we believe in a fully consultative process - Listening to our Nurses about what really matters to you. This enables us to fully support you from application stage to the date you start in your new role and onwards in your nursing career. We want to find the right role for you making the process as easy and smooth as possible
Are you #readytowork #covid-19 #coronavirus
Or check similar jobs