Prospero Teaching are looking for SEN Teaching Assistant with Manual Handling experience to work in a Special needs school in Kingsbury.
Apply on Partner Site
SEN Teaching Assistant contract / position details
Location - Kingbsury
* Position - SEN TA with Manual Handling experience
* Type of work - Assisting with class teaching
* Start date - ASAPLikely Duration - full academic
* Position end date - July 2022
Contract type - Temporary
* Full time
* Minimum rate of pay - £90 - Negotiable Pay
* Hours - 8:20am-4pm (term time only)SEN Teaching Assistant Qualified Experience, Training and Qualifications
It is essential that you have SEN experience teaching in a special school or mainstream settingManual Handling training is highly desirable
Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
* Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
* Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
* Provide two professional child related references.If you are a SEN TA and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on (phone number removed)
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
If you would like to earn a £150 bonus and know someone who would be interested in this or other teaching jobs check out our Refer a Friend scheme
Or check similar jobs