Lucam Consultancy are currently looking for Care and Support Workers in St Helens.
Apply on Partner Site
We are looking for Day and Night staff to work a variety of shift times. Which include:
8am-8pm and 8pm-8am.
Care Worker Job Role:
* Provide personal care and support to vulnerable adults
* Know and understand the care and support of individuals
* Carry out tasks detailed by the client/support plans
* Assist with feeding
* Record personal collective data regarding the client
Support Worker Job Role:
* Involvement with social activities and entertainment
* Aid every individual with living as independently as possible
* Medication Assistance
* Has knowledge of mental health needs and ability to identify behaviours associated with individual relapse triggers
* Has an understanding of the signs and symptoms associated with brain injury and mental illness and the impact mental disorders can have on the individual
* Is able to contribute to risk management and the evidence-based principles of relational security
* The candidate will have the ability to cope positively with challenging and diverse behaviour
* Provide the agreed level of support to service users who are referred to and accepted into the service and to ensure that the support is of the highest professional standards.
* Assist and aid service users to maximise their independence as part of a structured programme of care and support.
* Provide support and care for service users, which may include personal care and some manual handling.
* To maintain accurate and up to date administration, record keeping and reporting, to ensure concerns are reported, that there is compliance with statutory requirements, and adoption of best practice principles, for example, the completion of risk assessments, care/support plans and reviews.
What Lucam Consultancy offers you:
* Reliable weekly pay - £8.91 - £11.00 per hour
* Shift times vary - short shifts available, long days and nights
* Full/part time - Excellent pay rates
* 24/7 Out of Hours Support
* FREE Mandatory Training - house and online (Career progression)
* Full support from experienced our experienced Healthcare Consultants
* Excellent customer service
* Refer a friend/family scheme
You must be able to produce an up to date DBS or willing to pay £51.00
Or check similar jobs