Apply on Partner Site
A leading international provider of electrical engineering products and components is seeking a highly experienced Product Manager/Marketeer. Ideally you will have experience in a similar role and have knowledge of the electrical components and automation markets in the UK and beyond.
We are looking for a polished and presentable candidate, excellent communication skills and client facing experience to work with the marketing team to sell and market the companies engineering solutions to clients. This is a technical role and although it supports sales, it is not a sales position!
Technical experience and automation experience is very advantageous.
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for developing effective short, medium and long term marketing strategies and product plans to drive the sales growth and profitability of their given product categories. An advocate for the product categories and are jointly responsible for delivering the commercial objectives for their product offering with the sales function within the UK&I P&L.
Key Tasks/ Responsibilities
* Build and execute a clear product strategy both short and medium term taking into all aspects of the marketing mix.
* Jointly build the marcom strategy within the marcom team and own the monitoring and reporting on the execution.
* Own the 4 P’s for your product group.
* Conduct regular market sizing analysis of company and key competitors and incorporate findings into their strategic planning.
* Conduct voice of customer research for both new and existing products.
* Update and maintain technical information in respect to particular product portfolio and Strategic Business Segment.
* Provide technical and product support for customers an internal stakeholders.
* Keeping up to date with latest technology.
* Where appropriate attend customer premises to provide knowledge and support.
* Maintain a robust catalogue of competitor intelligence with a particular reference to new and innovative products entering the marketplace.
* Provide accurate pricing information across the compny product portfolio.
* Support customers and channel partners with training and assets to help them sell and or select our offers.
* Train internal stakeholders on their offers.
* SAP CRM key user.
* Product Marketing Strategy & Plan.
* Marcom Plan.
* Monthly KPIs.
* Category growth.
* New product introduction.
* Margin of product group.
* Leadership team
* Project and Technical Teams
* Channel Partners
Or check similar jobs