Pertemps Work-based Learning and Skills division is pleased to be recruiting on behalf of a thriving national training provider
Apply on Partner Site
As a result of growth, we now have an immediate opportunity for an experienced Compliance and Data Manager to work for an Apprenticeship/Training Provider who have an excellent reputation in their field.
This company are offering a competitive salary of up to £40000 per annum, profit share scheme and genuine career opportunities.
This position is a hybrid role, with 80% of the role being home based with the expectation to be based in the offices one to two days per fortnight.
This position is available immediately, however the company are happy to wait for the right candidate.
Key duties and responsibilities of the Compliance and Data Manager
• To own and manage all aspects of audit and compliance
• Manage the delivery of the internal audit function, managing and engaging with external auditors, reporting outcomes and presenting recommendations to the board
• Develop and manage the risk management framework and processes
• Oversee the development and embedding of appropriate and effective data protection policies and processes.
• To work collaboratively with Directors and wider staff to ensure organisational compliance with relevant legislation and regulatory requirements across all functions
• Provide monthly board reports summarising performance, any non-compliance and recommended solutions for ongoing improvements
• To ensure the ILR is accurate and error free using tools such as FRM and PDSAT reports,
• Undertake regular ESFA mock audits to test ILR evidence performance and provide summary board reports on outcomes.
• To ensure all delivery partners meet their audit and compliance responsibilities, reporting on performance with recommendations for improvement.
• Manage the sub-contracting arrangements including their compliance, and reporting any concerns to board
• Monitor and audit apprenticeship eligibility evidence to ensure it meets and complies with funding regulations
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required for the MIS and Compliance Manager
• Proven track record of leading a Compliance and Data team
• Comprehensive knowledge of current funding rules and Audit partners such as ESFA, Ofsted
• Work-Based Learning Sector knowledge is essential
• Advanced skills of using MI Systems and Reporting Applications including PICS
• Experience in using and interrogating ESFA PDSAT and FRM reports
• Good working knowledge of compliance with data protection legislation including GDPR
• Excellent Analytical skills
This position is being managed by Pertemps Work-Based Learning and Skills Division
For more information please contact Simon Atkins on (phone number removed)
Or check similar jobs