Our Client, a successful and expanding independent estate agency is looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Sales Negotiator to join their busy team in Chipping Norton.
Apply on Partner Site
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has some previous estate agency experience and is looking to join an estate agent who has an excellent reputation in the area for winning business and promoting from within.
As a Sales Negotiator your role will involve:
* Registering applicants and greeting customers
* Negotiating sales
* Progress sales through to completion.
* Conduct viewings with potential buyers
* Canvassing to generate new business
* Generate and arrange valuations
* Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face
To be considered for the Sales Negotiator role you must have:
* Previous estate agency experience (minimum 1 year)
* Excellent customer service
* Local knowledge is desirable
* Proactive and positive approach
* Polite telephone manner
* Willingness to learn and develop a career.
* Full UK Driving license and use of a car
As a Sales Negotiator you’ll be required to work:
* Monday to Thursday 8:45 AM – 6:00 PM
* Saturdays (rota) 8:45 AM - 4:00 PM.
Our client is offering the successful Sales Negotiator:
* Basic salary and commission (all negotiable and depending on experience).
* Busy and fun working environment
* Full training
* Progression opportunities
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage
Or check similar jobs