EYFS teaching assistant role starting April covering maternity within a south liverpool primary school
Apply on Partner Site
Milk Education are looking for an experienced and qualified EYFS teaching assistant that is active, energetic, fun, engaging and most importantly passionate about supporting the key stage of Children's early development. The school we are working with are rated 'outstanding' in the South Liverpool area of L18, they are a 4 form entry and have an extremly strong EYFS team. They have a maternity cover that is starting in April to last the duration of the school term up until July and then to carry on until January with the look of becoming a permenate member of staff for the right person. The school has a big focus on outdoor learning and reading in the EYFS stages.
The role hours are Monday-Friday 8:30-3:30 with weekly pay
Our registration process at Milk-Education is super easy and we give oursleves a target to have candidates with a DBS on the upate service cleared and vetted within 48 hours so you can be out to work as soon as possible!
* Previous EYFS expreience either in a nursery or reception
* Outdoor learning experience
* Exprience supporting mainstream and SEND Children
* Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
What Milk-Education can offer you:
* Excellent rates of pay
* Direct links to brilliant local schools
* Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements which we cantell you more about!
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV or for an informal chat with kelisha call (phone number removed) or submit your application via the form below.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment
Or check similar jobs