Electrician (AV Installations)
Apply on Partner Site
Up to £35,000 DOE + £3,000 Circa Install Bonus + 9% Pension Scheme + Holiday (Increasing with Service) + Bank Holidays + Phone Allowance + Stayaway + Company Card + Significant Training + Tool Allowance + Travel
Monday to Friday.
Some Flexibility required during Installs.
Reading (UK Patch)
Electrician required for a nationally growing Audio Visual installations company. This role offers significant training and further opportunities for progression with business growth and development.
This successful Electrician will have experience in commercial working environments. You will hold an NVQ level 3 in Electrical Installations. Those with additional qualifications will be at an advantage, but the employer are willing to provide further training/courses.
This role will involve a 60/40 split between site installation work of AV equipment and warehouse/workshop based tasks of preparing equipment prior to installation such as fixing brackets, and preparing stock of the vehicles. When completing installation work 60% of the task will be fitting of cables, and 40% will be installation of the audio visual equipment. These installation projects will sometimes take between 2-3 days to multiple weeks.
This role offers further career opportunities to progress.
The Electrician Role:
* 60/40 split between team based installation site work and workshop depot based tasks.
* Wiring, cabling and soldering as part of the installation process.
* Stocking and preparation for installation projects.
* Stayaway during 50% of on site project work.
* Reporting to the site Team Leader/Project Manager and Installations Manager.
* Working mostly in South East and central London, but also in other parts of the UK depending on projects.
The Successful Electrician:
* You will have experience in commercial working environments.
* You will hold an NVQ level 3 in Electrical Installations.
* Those with additional qualifications will be at an advantage, but the employer are willing to provide further training/courses
Or check similar jobs