Event Support Executive / Permanent / Norwich – salary £19K per annum
Apply on Partner Site
Working Monday - Friday, 37.5hrs per week
You will the first point of contact for our client's event support offering and will be expected to support the wider team in the implementation of end to end projects.
The role is mainly admin related support tasks. You will be the main contact managing incoming enquires and bookings via telephone and email. There is lots of interaction with other colleagues across all departments, clients and a multitude of suppliers.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Respond to all requests within 24 hours.
• Ensure your client hotline(s) have adequate cover at all times.
• Offer advice on resources and third-party suppliers to clients and colleagues.
• Prioritise your own workload and inform line manager if assistance is required.
• When briefing suppliers provide a clear understanding of the client’s requirements.
• Telephone/internet research to source suppliers, venues and/or other information relevant to a project
• Processing all work via our in-house Event Booking system – kit, event details, load lists
• Updating kit and stock records for client owned equipment on our in-house system
• Working with relevant teams, including operations, workshop, creative, staffing, IT, finance
• Playing an active support role on site at live events.
Key Skills & Experience
• Time management
• Able to work autonomously and as part of a team. Have excellent attention to detail. Ask questions whenever unsure. Be pro-active, always trying to think of the next thing,
anticipate requests, be well prepared
• Systems and procedures - Understand and follow best practise documents/templates. – IBIS,
project tool kits, internal business systems. Fully conversant with MS office products
• Financial – understand how to create budgets for small projects, manage small budgets,
reconcile costs against forecast costs
• Commercial Awareness
• H & S – basic understanding of H & S requirements for projects, seeking support when needed
• Driving – ideally hold a full clean driving license, some experience of driving cars and of travel
around UK, comfortable driving different cars, safe and competent with good driving record
Please send your CV to (url removed) or call Egle on (phone number removed) for further details
Or check similar jobs