LRG is one of the largest multi-faceted property companies in the UK. Our brands include Leaders, Romans, Boyer, Gibbs-Gillespie, Moginie James, Outlook Property, Portico, scottfraser, Hill & Clarke, Revolution, Dunlop Heywood, Mortgage Scout, Bode Insurance Services, Three Sixty Space and Three Sixty Maintenance. All of which are supported by a centralised specialist team.
Apply on Partner Site
Our teams are experienced in their industries and local areas, providing a market-leading service and advice to a huge variety of customers across the country. Many of our brands are regularly recognised with awards for the work they do.
Our brands have been operational for over 30 years and through a combination of acquisition and organic growth, we are continuing to grow all areas of our business and, we are not done yet!
Our company is nominated for the Great Place To Work Award (also part of the Engage Awards) and our Learning and Development team are nominated for the Learning and Development Award and the L&D Team Award in the 2021 Personnel Today Awards.
We are always looking for individuals that are driven, creative and ambitious to succeed.
By joining the Leaders Romans Group, you will get a lot more than just a career, we want to ensure that you never stand still and are always fulfilling your potential. In a company as large as ours, with a diverse property offering, there's always room for progression.
There are many different upskilling opportunities available across the business covering a wide variety of job roles, and can lead to professional qualifications. These allow you to study alongside your normal duties and your training costs are funded by the Leaders Romans Group (LRG).
* Competitive Salary + (On Target Earnings (OTE) )
* 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
* An additional 10 days holiday every 5 years of service
* LRG Extras - Staff discounts with many retailers
* Free 24 hour Employee assistance programme
* Staff discount on property and financial services
* Salary sacrifice pension
* Eye care vouchers
* Family friendly Maternity, Adoption ,Paternity and parental bereavement policies (subject to conditions)
* Annual award incentives
* Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
* Support to gain relevant professional qualifications
Additional Benefits For This Role
* Individual private Medical Cover
* Employer contributions to pension
* Company car or car allowance
As a lettings manager you will assume responsibility for the smooth running of the branch and ensure that the Lettings team work towards, achieve and exceed targets. The position will involve:
* Leading by example, as you manage and motivate staff
* Performance manage your team
* Overseeing marketing activity, carrying out valuations and liasing with landlords
* Seeking new business, building alliances with local developers and landlords
* Maintaining up to date Knowledge of market conditions and competitors.
* Putting in place measures to retain business
* Attend regional and national meetings
* Work with the recruitment team to recruit staff
Required Skills and Experience
You will be enthusiastic, conscientious and customer focused.
You will also:
* Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
* Have exceptional people management skills
* Have strong organisational and time management skills
* Have the ability to work under pressure and towards deadlines
* Have strong communication skills and confidence in building rapport with a variety of stakeholders.
* A full valid driving licence for UK driving.
Monday to Thursday 8:30am to 6pm
Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
1 in 3 Saturdays 9am to 4pm
We look forward to receiving your application. If you have any enquiries please feel free to call (phone number removed) or email the recruitment department via (url removed).
Hiring our talent through our Internal Recruitment Team is our primary channel and always our first approach. We always recommend an early direct application by applying on our careers page. We do not accept speculative CVs from agencies. If by exception we seek agency support it is always after a search by our recruitment team and by invitation only, to our PSL agencies, via LRG permanent recruitment terms.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications. We wish you every success with your job search
Or check similar jobs