We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Vehicle Paint Sprayer from either bodyshop or Accident repair background, to join a brand new bodyshop opened!
Apply on Partner Site
This job role as a skilled Vehicle Paint Sprayer position requires an experienced candidate who can complete all vehicle paint repairs to damaged vehicles.
The Job: Vehicle Paint Sprayer / Vehicle Painter
* Painting damaged vehicles that have been repaired to a high standard
* Mixing of own colours
* Prepare vehicles
* Mix and match paint by eye or by using computer technology to ensure correct colour match
* Apply primer and finishing coats using spray guns and rub down surfaces between coats
* Touch up paintwork and apply polish to vehicles
* Paint spraying the entire vehicle
* Working in a spray booth to ensure paint is confined to the specific areas.
* Must be comfortable in a painting environment
* You must have experience as a Vehicle Paint Sprayer
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
* Car Painting and Technical knowledge, experience within the accident repair and Bodyshop industry.
* Must have your own spray guns
* Time served or ATA /Level 3 equivalent
* For the Junior/Trainee Paint Sprayers role, you will ideally have experience as a vehicle prepper/polisher and are looking to take the next step as a vehicle paint sprayer
If you feel you have the skills and experience then please call Jules Fine on the number provided who will be happy to give you all the details.
Key Words: Paint Sprayer / ATA Paint Sprayer / Senior ATA paint Sprayer / Vehicle Prepper
Or check similar jobs