Human Resources Manager
Apply on Partner Site
This position is responsible for handling employment relations issues such as grievances, disciplinary, attendance management and employee welfare cases in addition to leading the recruitment process, including the selection and interviewing of candidates.
The post holder will prepare and issue detailed HR reports to the Senior HR Manager and facilitate the accurate processing of employee related administration such as employment contracts, new starter packs, formal notices and also on-boarding and exit interviews, and leading company inductions and managing talent pools whilst overseeing staff development.
The post holder will need to collaborate with other managers in the business to ensure the smooth running of the company from a people perspective, partnering with senior operational staff to establish and roll-out people related strategy whilst fostering high levels of employee engagement and performance.
This role reports to the Senior Human Resources Manager
• Manage complex employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinary, grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy dismissals
• Apply HR and business knowledge evidencing appropriate decision making skills
• Advise managers on the terms and conditions of employment and knowledge and share best practice with them
• Develop HR policy and procedures to drive performance and engagement levels
• Support and facilitate learning and development policy
• Work with appropriate parties on reward strategy
• Support and facilitate the recruitment and selection processes
• Carry out new starter inductions
• Manage talent and succession planning
• Drive alignment between HR strategy and business goals
• Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary
• Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation
• Support change management processes
Why work for us
We believe that our people are our greatest asset and the Group’s success is directly related to the effectiveness of our people. We want people to join our team who are as passionate as we are about our six wonderful brands, our products, and our heritage and share the same values.
Together as one team we support each other on our journey to become the leading force in the global homewares sector by growing our six amazing brands.
We are very proud of our Platinum Investors in People accreditation which demonstrates our commitment in leading, supporting and improving our teams. We also encourage, reward and embrace new ideas generated by our talented teams; we believe that everyone can and should have the opportunity to reach their potential with us and make a difference.
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 38.75 per week
You may also have experience in the following: Senior HR Manager, HR Executive, Graduate HR, HR Admin, HR Administrator, HR Generalist, HR Internship
Ref: (Apply online only)
Or check similar jobs