My clients, an independent and extremely busy Estate Agency are currently looking for an experienced Senior Lettings Negotiator/Assistant Lettings Manager for their thriving branch in Hemel Hempstead. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a growing company and a successful team. The role will be varied, and you will be the point of contact whilst building and shaping the business.
Apply on Partner Site
Key responsibilities of Senior Lettings Negotiator/Assistant Lettings Manager:
* Generate new and repeat business opportunities for market appraisals, instructions, viewings and lets.
* Coordinate business generation and marketing activities
* Manage incoming enquiries from new applicants regarding properties on the market.
* Liaise and negotiate between both parties to secure the let.
* Consistently achieving target each month
* Winning new instructions
* Building the portfolio
Requirements of a Senior Lettings Negotiator/Assistant Manager:
* Self-motivation with a can-do attitude
* Must have valuations experience
* Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal
* Used to a busy environment and targeted
* Minimum of 2 years experience working as Senior Lettings Negotiator
* A full UK driving license
* Full time
* Every other Saturday with a half-day off in the week when worked
The successful candidate will be offered a great position with plenty of options to progress in the company.
* Basic £25,000 DOE
* OTE £40,000
* All-inclusive of car and fuel allowance
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage
Or check similar jobs