Are you looking for the next step in your childcare career?
Apply on Partner Site
Are you an experienced multi-site Operations Manager ready for a new challenge?
I am recruiting for a successful childcare company who are currently looking to recruit for an Operations Manager for their cluster of childcare settings across the Yorkshire region.
Operations Manager Role Responsibilities:
* Supporting Nursery Managers in all of your settings to be the best they can be.
* Driving ‘outstanding’ quality across all nurseries.
* Mentoring and coaching the Nursery Manager and staff within the nurseries.
* Have an excellent understanding of pedagogy and the EYFS framework.
* Acting as a role model within the nursery rooms as well as to the management team.
* Providing a positive, proactive and hands on approach to ensuring the smooth running of all settings under your direction.
* Competitive salary
* Car allowance
* Flexible schedule providing full time hours are met and your support is spread evenly across the nurseries.
* Being a part of a very successful and thriving childcare group.
* Autonomy to support and manage the teams towards success.
Operations Manager Role Requirements:
* Level 5 in childcare or above (desirable).
* Proven experience of multi-site management of a large number of settings.
* Passionate and enthusiastic about striving for excellence within childcare.
* Able to demonstrate strong leadership and coaching skills.
* Able to commute around the Yorkshire area to each of your settings.
Does this sound like the next role for you?
Are you interested in applying for the role of Nursery Operations Manager?
Please submit your CV today and I will call you for a confidential chat or alternatively call Holly at Integra People for more information
Or check similar jobs