Here at Nightjar, we’re an award-winning bar with an exciting opportunity for an Assistant General Manager to help us with the opening and managing of our second location in Carnaby.
Apply on Partner Site
Since opening in 2010, Nightjar has featured in the World’s 50 Best Bars multiple times and is known for its world class drinks. We pride ourselves on offering world-leading hospitality services, exceptional training for staff, and bespoke cocktails designed with unique ingredients.
As Assistant General Manager with us, you will be an experienced and enthusiastic individual that has the drive and passion to make this second location as memorable and spectacular as the first.
* Help to oversee the day-to-day running of the venue.
* Working closely with the General Manager to ensure all duties are carried out
* Liaising with bookings and guests
* Support the bar management in the running of the venue
* Serving beverages to customers
* Helping to manage a team
* Minimum of 2 years hospitality experience, preferably in a cocktail bar
* A good level of cocktail, spirit, wine and beer knowledge is preferred
* Impeccable attention to detail
* Exceptional customer service skills
* Experience managing the floor of a busy venue
* Ability to take initiative and problem solve on your feet
* Competitive salary with tronc and bonus package starting at £35k
* Tailored and personalised training and development package
* 50% off all Speakeasy Entertainment Venues
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Restaurant Manager, Front of House Manager, Restaurant Supervisor, Front of House Supervisor, Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Restaurant Assistant Manager, Assistant General Manager may also be considered for this role
Or check similar jobs