My client is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Property Lawyer to join their growing property team, based in Elstree, Hertfordshire.
Apply on Partner Site
• At least 2 years’ PQE of both residential conveyancing and commercial property
• Great people skills and will be an enthusiastic team player
• Good organisational, time management and IT skills
• The ability to multi-task under pressure
• A keen eye for detail
• The confidence and the ability to react to change whilst working within a pressurised environment
• Excellent standards of client care and great communication skills
• A history of strong billing
• A desire and the ability to help in the growth of the residential property department
• In addition, a useful, but not essential, attribute would be the ability to bring referral sources with you.
• Experience of handling commercial property sale and purchase matters
• Experience in dealing with leasehold and freehold matters
• Experience in re-finance of commercial and residential property
• Experience in lease extensions
• Landlord and tenant management - licences to alter/assign/AGA
• An ability to deal with new build properties and shared ownership will be advantageous
• Provide excellent service to a wide range of clients
• Be able to deal with complex matters
• Experience of managing files from instruction through to completion and post-completion
• Experience of using case management systems
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Excellent relationship skills as a result of creating and developing strong working relationships with a wide range of clients
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly.
If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
Or check similar jobs