BMW Network Performance Coach
Apply on Partner Site
Location: Field based role, covering the South
Salary: Competitive + Company Car
Contract: Full time, Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity to work with us on one of DEKRA’s key accounts.
The main aim of the Network Performance Coach is work with a designated number of automotive Retailers for a premium Brand to create sustained performance improvement across a range of topics.
You will deliver both intensive Retailer performance management programme coaching and fulfil ad-hoc business network support requests identified by BMW Group regional management teams.
With the aid of comprehensive programme specific online diagnostic tools, you will gather information and supporting evidence as part of your initial fact find and health check.
You will then devise a Retailer/Group specific coaching plan and subsequently communicate this back to the Retailer/Group before commencing your coaching interventions.
These interventions will be largely through remote coaching sessions, complimented with some physical in-business coaching. Whilst this role is a hybrid role weighted towards remote one-to-one coaching session delivery, you may be required to travel nationwide in addition to serving a geographical area, and as such will require you to spend time away from home on overnight stays.
This is a key role working with one of our major clients and as such you will be required to influence change at all levels within the business in support of delivering the programme aims, objectives, key performance improvement measures and desired return on investment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Build and maintain excellent relationships with all key stakeholders internally and externally.
* Provide high-quality, structured and scheduled coaching interactions both remotely and physically as required to achieve programme specific objectives and key performance improvement measures
* Show initiative and have personal input into the continued development of programme content, diagnostics, tools, materials and coaching modules.
* Be able to adapt and create on-point, brand compliant remote coaching sessions applicable to the coaching needs identified
* Ensure that you are highly competent in the use of remote coaching delivery and meeting platforms.
* Organise and plan your own remote and in-Retailer coaching diary activity to provide maximum utilisation of your time in order to achieve agreed activity targets for both remote and physical interventions
* Ensure timely, accurate and transparent reporting of all planned and completed coaching activity
* Complete coaching session reports and any additional reporting activities as required
* Submit coaching session and/or visit reports in line with programme service level agreements
* Monitor Retailer performance and check they are on track to achieve desired coaching objectives.
* Support Retailers in the creation of their own SMART actions
* Gain a full understanding client technology and systems available to help you support desired performance improvement required by allocated Retailers
* Support the implementation of brand specific strategies, programmes and campaigns as and where applicable
* Promote and obtain positive feedback from your Retailer coaching interventions and achieve the targeted volume and measures
* Promote DEKRA Automotive services, online tools, programme specific systems, I-Coach Group Training/Coaching and Self-Learning
* Contribute individual good news stories, photographs and statistical highlights to be shared with the client on a monthly basis and as and when required
* Support the achievement of overarching objectives, targets, key performance indicators whilst delivering sustainable behavioural change and performance improvement relating to all programme specific subjects
* Maintain personal awareness of client and DEKRA Automotive quality policies and procedures and always comply with the general and departmental procedures of the same
* Keep abreast of industry changes, knowledge and trends that could provide further coaching and business opportunities
Skills & Attributes:
* Superb and demonstrable coaching ability
* Empathetic to the needs of coachees with the ability to inspire sustained performance improvement
* Highly effective and confident communicator at all levels
* Ability to analyse situations and data to inform coaching requirements
* Highly motivated and ability to work independently and as part of a larger team
* Ability to turn complex concepts into easy to understand steps and processes
* Thorough understanding of sales processes
* Creative approach to problem solving and contribution to wider team success
* Excellent stakeholder relationship builder
* Automotive and customer experience background desirable
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on “APPLY” today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
Thank you for taking the time to apply to DEKRA Automotive.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to respond to every applicant.
Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
No agencies please
Or check similar jobs