Working within a highly qualified, multi-disciplined, Research and Development team you will be involved in new product development for a range of electronic products. Our client designs and manufactures innovative products for a global industrial market.
Apply on Partner Site
Ideal candidates will have broad ranging Electronics and Software skills covering electronic circuit design, PCB design, design for test and manufacture (DFT and DFM), reliability testing and data analysis, product compliance and certification.
Skills and experience sought will include:
- Degree or equivalent qualified in Electronics or related discipline
- Broad experience in electronics design, PCB design, power electronics beneficial
- Experience in compliance (approval and certification including EMC, ATEX etc.)
- C and Embedded programming experience beneficial
- Data analysis using Matlab
- Simulink or NI LabVIEW beneficial
Our client offers excellent salary and benefits package. Attractive, relaxed, 'research lab' working environment. For more information please apply with CV or contact Jim Lander at Rednal Recruitment Ltd
Or check similar jobs