A proactive Accounts Assistant is needed to join a small finance team at an established business on the outskirts of Exeter. Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Accounts Assistant will be responsible for a range of accounting duties including:
Apply on Partner Site
* Maintaining property rental accounts including recording rental incomes and dealing with discrepancies.
* Sales and purchase ledgers.
* Reconciling supplier and bank statements.
* Monitoring and chasing unpaid invoices
* Completing ledger entries for Direct Debits, Debit Card and Purchase ledger transactions, update weekly cash forecast
* Assisting with monthly management accounts
* Raising recharge invoices
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000pa depending on experience + benefits
Hours: 9am – 5pm Mon – Fri
Location: Office based with free parking
Start Date: Immediate start available although not essential.
Accounts Assistant – The Person:
* The successful candidate will have a friendly personality and enjoy being in a busy, varied role as a key part of a small office team.
* Recent accounts experience including purchase and sales ledgers, reconciliations is essential.
* Good IT skills and recent experience of Sage and Excel is desirable
* You will need to be organised and able to work using your own initiative.
THIS IS AN URGENT REQUIREMENT AND APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED PROMPTLY, INTERVIEWS WILL TAKE PLACE ASAP WITH APPROPRIATE COVID MEASURES IN PLACE.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business. Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West
Or check similar jobs