We are currently recruiting for a Mobile Multi-skilled Engineer covering the Hertfordshire area
Apply on Partner Site
Job purpose: Undertake all PPM routines and reactive attendances of Building Services Mechanical and Electrical equipment at the designated site(s).
* Undertake all PPM and reactive attendances of Building Services Mechanical / Electrical equipment at the designated site(s)
* Complete all electronic and paper records such that an accurate Site Log Book record of all works remains on site for the Client’s information and approval
* Maintain good working relationships with the Client, office staff and the end users, resolving all operational difficulties where appropriate and supporting the management team
* Recognise the agreed contractual Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements an support the Contract Management team in meeting and exceeding these measures through the management of the PPM routines, statutory compliance programme, attendance to faults and repair processes and compliance with QSHE issues
* Liaise with the relevant divisional Helpdesk(s) to ensure that all works instructions are produced by Concept for all staff and ensure that all such instructions are clear and understood by their recipients
* Ensure all maintenance consumables are available and arrange replenishment of all items to ensure stock levels are established
* Carry out general maintenance and good housekeeping practices and plant room cleaning to ensure that the life expectancy of all installed equipment is maximised
* Where appropriate, report on the performance of any sub-contracted works to your line manager
* Maintain adherence to both Client and Company policies and procedures, seeking support and guidance from appropriate colleagues within Company where required
* Support a no-compromise approach to Health & Safety regulations and PPE, undertaking random checks of works areas to ensure total compliance, with support from the QSHE Advisor, and following the Health & Safety Codes of Safe Working.
* Support the service delivery team by working with colleagues to always maintain cover across the division and attend to emergency call-out requests according to the local call-out rota arrangements
* Possess working knowledge of Building Management Systems.
* Possess working knowledge of IEE regulations, City & Guilds 2360 and 2382 qualifications, and inspection and testing certificate (2391)
* Demonstrate familiarity with NICEIC requirements
Or check similar jobs