PERMANTENT - Production Operative Jobs at Refresco
Apply on Partner Site
Are you fed up with agency work?
Do you want a permanent role?
Do you want to secure a career and never have to worry about your next wage packet!
Are you able to work 3 on 3 off shifts patterns, 6 to 6 rotating days and nights including some weekends?
Come and join us and earn up to £26,414 and enjoy the benefits of PERMANENT employment!
Great company benefits include:
* Discretional factory production bonus
* Endless benefits through our Perkbox scheme
* Free safety workwear and boots
* Endless benefits through our Grocery Aid scheme
* Free onsite soft drinks and beverages available
* Discretionary factory products
* Why not refer a friend and earn extra money?
* Company pension scheme.
* Life Assurance
* Competitive holiday allowance.
* Free on-site parking.
* Access to a sports and social fund – enjoy doing what you like for less!
Profile: * Performing all duties within the Production department within the Factory to ensure the effective running of process/production lines and associated systems/equipment and being audit ready at all times
* Operating equipment/machinery and supporting the operation of equipment/machinery undertaking fault finding, changeovers, asset care, and basic machine maintenance activities
* Management of Raw Materials in accordance with FIFO and Storage Procedures
* Working as a key member of a production tea
* Accurately completing all monitoring systems required by the Company in accordance with Company Policies, Procedures and Standards
* Reporting any non-conformances to Company Policies/Procedures/Standards and supporting corrective action activities
* Supporting the delivery of key performance indicators for the Factory linked to Safety, Quality, People, Delivery, and Cost Standards
* Pro-actively identifying areas for continuous improvement within the production work environment/equipment/systems and participation in short interval control and root cause analysis assessments
* Demonstrating a willingness to develop within the role to achieve Excellent Competency Levels
Or check similar jobs