RSR Police is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to supporting Blue Light sector organisations with their recruitment.
Apply on Partner Site
RSR Police are currently recruiting for a PMO resource to work for a consultancy on behalf of a UK Police Force from February 2022, on an initial three-month contract.
This role is paying £250 per day (outside of IR35).
Overview of the role
* Perform a range of responsibilities as part of the PMO team for the project
* Work alongside staff in the PMO team in order to share responsibilities across the team in order to cover a range of meetings and expect to cover each other’s responsibilities during absences
* Governance Boards / Meetings – be responsible for a range of governance boards / meetings, including setting up meetings, coordinating papers, attending meetings to take minutes / actions, and distributing these minutes / actions after the meetings
* Project Planning – holding the pen on updates and refreshes of project and workstream level delivery plans, with inputs from workstreams
* Reporting – be responsible for coordinating reporting for different aspects of the project, for instance certain stages of the project lifecycle
* Workshops – contribute to the successful running of any project workshops, including engaging with team members to identify and invite the right stakeholders and any meeting arrangements required
* Resourcing – support any project requirements on resourcing, including engagement with the necessary teams and partners to ensure requests are filled
* Partner engagement – helping workstreams manage their suppliers through regular meetings and reporting cycles
* RAID recording and management – at both project and workstream level
You must have CTC or SC clearance, and NPPV2 / NPPV3 clearance, to be considered for this role.
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
RSR Police is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer
Or check similar jobs