Field Service Engineer - Machine tools
Apply on Partner Site
Field Service Engineer to primarily covering the M6 ( M6 area specifically Stoke on Trent)
As a Service Engineer you will perform service and installation of Machine tolls; Millls, Grinders and Lathes at customer locations ,
1. To provide in-house and on-site support to customers.
2. To complete system installations.
3. To carry out on-site customer training and assist with in-house training when required.
4. To repair or replace sub assembly modules and boards related to the operation of any product.
5. To carry out on-site and in-house upgrades.
6. Be prepared to travel at short notice to any location in the world to install or repair any product.
The company are interested in Service Engineer with CNC or Machine tool back ground in a manufacturing environment.
Training will be given.
- maintenance or service background
Base starting pay £37,000 - £39,000.
Someone with less experience we would have to take a view based on their current package.
Standard 39 hour week
Overtime (standard flat rate Monday-Friday, x1.5 Saturday, x2 Sunday)
All travel time paid at 45 miles = 1 hour
Life Assurance – 4 x annual salary
25 days annual holiday in addition to the Statutory Bank & National holidays
The Company will pay into a Pension scheme at a rate that is 1.5 times the amount paid in by the employee up to a maximum of 7.5%. In essence, if the employee puts in 5%, we would put in 7.5%.
A fully expensed company car. Currently policy is diesel cars
Or check similar jobs