Get Staff Recruitment are delighted to be working with a successful and growing Claims Management company, who are looking to add a Motor Claims Handler to join their team.
Apply on Partner Site
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious insurance professional to build upon their knowledge, working for a company with excellent training procedures and a thriving reputation in the marketplace.
Other benefits offered in the role include 25 days' annual leave, an excellent chance of long-term progression and the opportunity to work from home if needed.
Duties to be performed in the role will include:
* Managing a caseload of policy holder and third party claims through to conclusion.
* Making decisions on the validity of the claim
* Negotiating with third parties
* Checking for fraudulent behaviour
* Taking first notification of the claim
* Liaising with all relevant personnel
* Answering general queries
* General administration
Previous claims experience is essential to be considered this role. For more information please apply online or contact Daniel Hurley.
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful
Or check similar jobs