Role: Maintenance Engineer
Apply on Partner Site
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum (Dependant on experience) + bonus + pension
Hours: Rotating Weekly Shifts, Monday to Friday (earlies, lates and nights)
Location: Commutable from Reading, Andover, Basingstoke, Bracknell, Newbury and surrounding areas
A great company that’s takes great pride in its people, working environment and conditions are looking for an additional member to their team. A true testament of this is having staff stay with the business for as long as 20+ years. You will be working within a down to earth, friendly and collaborative environment where solid teamwork work is encouraged.
· Planned preventative maintenance across all plant equipment onsite.
· Breakdown maintenance, reacting to daily concerns and support in getting equipment back into its correct operating condition, utilising company software (maximo).
· Work across various projects that could include installations, commissioning, overhauls, upgrades and relocations.
· Attend daily team support meetings and provide your feedback on maintenance related issues.
· You will work across both electrical and mechanical preventative and corrective maintenance including machine fault-finding and repairs.
· Monitor machine performances (OEE) and report maintenance downtime issues as well as analysing equipment to improve performance.
· Support and offer continuous improvement activities to deliver key maintenance KPI’s
· Take responsibility and ownership to a certain area within the factory regarding ensuring it smooth operational output.
· Liaise with department heads and production to ensure a flow of relevant information is being taken.
· Identify areas / opportunities for both self and operational improvement, and to communicate these appropriately to the Manager.
· Ensure engineering workshop areas are kept clean and tidy, and company issued equipment is complete and in good condition.
· Ensure company standards and expectations are being met, efficiently and safely.
· Work within a team of 6 Engineers per shift, provide support and assistance wherever needed.
· Handover to other shifts in an informative manner.
· Identify critical spares for machines and refurbish spares as required.
· Undertake some administration duties to log work and planned maintenance activities.
· Completed a recognised Electrical OR Mechanical engineering apprenticeship or time served or hold relevant engineering qualifications
· Either Mechanical or Electrical qualified – both disciplines considered
· Some form of Multi-skilling experience
· Background in machinery maintenance in either a manufacturing or industrial environment.
· ANY of the following will be highly regarded; AC/DC dives and motors, contactors, relays, sensors, 3 phase, control panels, invertors, steam systems, pneumatics, hydraulics, packaging, printing, conveyors, rollers, belts, chains, PLC’s etc.
· Proactive work attitude and keen to get stuck in
· Friendly and adaptable working attitude
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now and send your most up to date CV to Wesley at TechNichols Resourcing to be considered. Or call TechNichols Resourcing and speak with Wesley for further information.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard back within 5 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful
Or check similar jobs