Major civil engineering contractor operating within the utilities and telecoms industries requires an HSQE Advisor with utilities, civils or construction experience to cover schemes in London and the South East.
Apply on Partner Site
The HSQE Advisor can work from home and travel to sites to support the team. Duties will include:
* Carrying out HSQE site inspections, liaising with contractors and giving safety briefings
* Providing the HSQE Manager with reports on the performance of site teams and sub-contractors
* Taking action should unsafe working practices be observed
* Playing a lead role in promoting a positive HSQE culture across all teams
* Giving advice and support on all matters HSQE within the business
* Reviewing and updating HSQE systems
* Maintaining company's HSQE accreditations
* Producing HSQE reports, having gathered appropriate data from different areas of the organisation
Previous experience as a Health & Safety Advisor is essential, ideally from within the utilities (gas, water, electricity / HV) or telecoms sectors. A NEBOSH qualification is also required, as well as a full, valid driving licence.
This role is ideal for someone with strong health, safety, quality and environmental experience and knowledge who wants to join a busy company where there's room for career development and promotion.
Apply to Andrew Snelgrove at Deploy
Or check similar jobs